Mobile Application Development0 comment(s)
Submitted by admin
Mobile devices have quickly moved from being used simply for calls or messages to being an important work, infotainment & entertainment tool.
Custom mobile app development implies the presence of your idea and its execution by a professional development team. The great advantage of the custom mobile app development is that you are always aware of the development process and can influence it.
koukas.IT.services is ready to develop an app for you and your needs. We have choosen the hybrid mobile applications development, in order to develop them quickly and in more than one platform.
Hybrid mobile apps are like any other apps you’ll find on your phone. They install on your device. You can find them in app stores. With them you can play games, engage your friends through social media, take photos, track your health, and much more.
Some of the benefits using hybrid mobile development are:
- * Developer can use existing web skills
- * One code base for multiple platforms (i.e. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, webOS, BlackBerry OS, etc.)
- * Reduced development time and cost
- * Easily design for various form factors (including tablets) using responsive web design
- * Access to some device and operating system features
- * Advanced offline capabilities
- * Increased visibility because the app can be distributed natively (via app stores) and to mobile browsers (via search engines)
On the other hand there are few drawbacks using hybrid technologies, such as:
- * Performance issues for certain types of apps (ones relying on complex native functionality or heavy transitions, such as 3D games)
- * Not all device and operating system features supported - but the most known!
- * Risk of being rejected by Apple if app does not feel native enough (for example, a simple website)
These drawbacks are significant and cannot be ignored, and they show that the hybrid approach does not suit all kinds of apps. You’ll need to carefully evaluate your target users, their platforms of choice and the app’s requirements. In the case of many apps, such as content-driven ones, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
- * Phonegap - Apache Cordova
- * JQuery Mobile, Ionic, Angular JS